Oxford Brookes Racing’s Autonomous division – OBR Autonomous – rounded off a successful Virtual Formula Student Competition by winning in the DDT class, with a litany of wins to boot.
Founded in 2018, OBR Autonomous has rapidly expanded to take on the very best, forming successful technical partnerships with high profile organisations such as Ordinance Survey and Oxfordshire County Council.
Winning in multiple categories, the result justifies OBR Autonomous’ seat at the table with other major players, and places the team in good stead for future competitions as the driverless division continues to grow.
OBR Full Virtual Formula Student UK Results – Autonomous
- 1st – Formula Student 2020 FSAI DDT Class Overall
- 1st – Formula Student 2020 FSAI Presentation
- 1st – Formula Student 2020 FSAI Simulation
- 1st – Formula Student 2020 FSAI DDT Design
- 4th – Formula Student 2020 FSAI Real World Event
Words: Thomas Godfrey